Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 11...or 12...

So I'm on week 11 or 12. I'm not quite sure how to count the weeks. Do you way week 12 or 11 if you are 11 weeks 1 days...like are you in the 12th week so you say week 12 or do you say that you are still 11 weeks. I'm not sure so I've been going by the daily email I get from whattoexpect.com

I am getting out of the sickness phase which I am super excited for! I keep forgetting that I still can't eat that much at one time so leftovers are quite common for me. As I've been reading up on how our little one is growing inside of me I get more and more excited. I cannot believe the miracle of a little life growing so complexly inside of me. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. We've been spoiled with an ultrasound each time we have gone in and I'm hoping that will continue but planning on it not. I just want to hear and see our little one again and see how big he/she has grown!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I have totally been forgetting to look at the baby blog. I can't believe how far a long you are already. It always surprises me how different every pregnancy is. From start to finish I never had problems eating full meals, and even twice the size I should be eating meals. But then again I gained 50 lbs so maybe you should count yourself lucky. And I hope they keep those ultrasounds up too cause in a few more weeks they will totally be able to tell the gender!

DeVries Fam said...

I totally agree with katie...I didn't really have a problem with eating. I gained a lot of weight too in my pregnancy! As for what to tell people, just tell them you are farther along than you really are. They will stare at your tummy and say, "I can't believe you are only that far along, you look great!" It's a real self esteem booster, I did it all the time!!!

The Brown Family said...

Amy we are becoming more and more excited for your family with every passing week!! I always counted the weeks after completing one week and starting on another, in your case I would say week 12! Its confusing to say the least, but I'm so glad you're feeling better! Just a few weeks your baby will be big enough to find out what you're having!! Little Deanna would love a girl to be friends with!!