Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Appt #2!

I feel so lucky that we have an amazing experienced doctor! We had a chance to go into our second appointment today to hear the heart beat and see new pics of the baby. I was so excited and a little nervous. (I just wanted to hear it) I was hoping that it was there, since I had a little morning sickness I figured everything was O.K. And, it was! I saw the baby right a way and the cute little fluttering heart! Dr. Y said that it was a great strong heartbeat at 144 bpm (beats per min)! I couldn't believe how much bigger the baby grew. I realize that before the baby was the size of a orange seed, but I was so proud that it grew the size of a blueberry!!! Anyway, it was a fun adventure. I also had my blood drawn (in 6 vials!) and for my fear of needles and blood draw I did pretty good! And I of course had to get the H1N1 vaccine (your welcome Charles). The Doc made the official due date September 19th and we got a huge goody bag and a schedule for next month. I now feel a little more calm and excited for everything to come!

Here's the little one and the graphic of the heartbeat...


And here is the little one!

0 comments: