Sick Mama= Healthy Baby right? Then we must have a healthy baby! I have been trying to monitor what I'm eating and drinking to handle my upset stomach. I have only thrown up a couple of times which I am grateful for, and when I'm at school I've been ok. My students are wonderful and know when I'm sick and they need to behave better :) I can't complain though, I really don't have it all that bad. I just wish that this cold would go away too. If any of you have any suggestions for remedies that worked for you that would be great. I've tried the mints, the crackers, the mini meals, and ginger ale, but it usually only lasts for a while before it doesn't anymore. I have liked toast with cream cheese, and when I have time on the weekends french toast! I hope that the fluency of this entry makes a little sense. 9 weeks down and 31 to go!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment