So at the first doc appointment the doc called that I would start feeling sick on the following Saturday. And he was right! It was the first time I'd really experienced it. With the first pregnancy I didn't have any at all. And I told myself after we lost the baby that I would never complain about being pregnant again. So, I'm not complaining. Each time I have heartburn or gag I think, "it just means it's a healthy baby, everything is good" (so I have complained a little) but I am grateful to be sick because I know that this time around it is different and that we are on the right track. I'm trying to figure out all the different foods I can and cannot eat, and the proper timing of when and how much to eat. I did have some success with it this afternoon, and I'm sure with some of your advice I'll be a master! Happy Nausea!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment