
I cannot believe that we are this close to having Baby Jimmy! School started last week and I have been super busy and stressing so the braxton hicks and contractions have been bugging me during the day. It's been a nice reminder to relax as much as possible. I feel mostly ready... We've been gradually packing the bag, car seat is in the car, and sub plans are being worked on. The back pain and inability to move easily has gotten annoying so as soon as my students have one last week to prep for a sub, this kiddo can come out as soon as he wants too. We have most all of the baby's room put together, excluding the glider which Jimmy will be working on putting together (Thank you Brown Fam!) and then I'll post pics of baby's room ;) We can't wait!
Monday, August 30, 2010
38 Weeks
Posted by Jimmy & Amy at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I will sub for you.
Im so excited for you!!! Babies are so much fun! I know you probably have tons of friends and family helping out but if you need anything...breakfast, lunch, dinner, company, a break.... let me know!!
Post a Comment