Last week we went to the doctors, a normal check up. Heart beat was great, weight and blood pressure was great, and my tummy measured 4 weeks ahead! I knew this kid was growing fast! Doc's not too worried but I'm going in for a glucose test and another ultrasound to check on the size of this kid! My family has big babies (8-10+ pounders!) and I could only imagine this one will be too. Until then I'll enjoy when my body will twitch because he is kicking so hard and when people can see my stomach "move on it's own" and wait excitedly for the next time I get to see my boy!
My friend Andrea and I in Seattle last week. Me at 26 Weeks
Sunday, June 13, 2010
A little big?
Posted by Jimmy & Amy at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are soo cute all prego! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment